Monday, November 10, 2008

My Term 4 Goals

At the start of the term we all made up goals to concentrate on our learning and things that we are going to be getting up to during school. Here are my goals and what might help me to achieve or not achieve them.

My Goals:
1.) To concentrate in my work so i will do well in my end of year high school test.
2.) To try my best at athletics and improve from last year.
3.) To have better quality work.

What can i do to help me achieve these goals:
1.) Think more about my work and concentrate really well to the teacher talking.
2.)Put 100% into each P.E session.
3.) To take more time with borders and colouring in.

What might stop me from achieving these goals:
1.) Not asking for help when i don't understand things.
2.) Not trying hard enough.
3.) Being rushed

No comments: