Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Progress I Have Made On My Goals So Far

Well so far the athletics have been, and unfortunately i was unable to attend them, but leading up to the day I tried hard, got stuck in and even improved from last year. I'm pretty happy that I improved but at the same time I am disappointed that i couldn't be there on the day to support Kaweka and maybe even get the extra 6 points for us to win the badge for the school shied. apart from that, lets move onto my other goals. I have been trying hard especially in maths to do my best to get a good result in the high school test, and in these 3 or 4 weeks I have learnt HEAPS! so all is going well in the class room and hopefully I can keep on trying and learn even more for the high school test in a couple of weeks

No comments: