Saturday, November 22, 2008

Progress I Have Made In Maths...

I was quite proud when I got my results back for the four maths tests that I have had in the past week or so. The four tests that I had were: The school basic facts champs, the Gloss test, the P.A.T test and lastly the basic facts test. For both the school basic facts test and the basic facts test I got 100% and for my gloss test I got stage 7. If you are reading this and have no idea about the gloss test, it is a 1 on 1 test where we went and sat with a teacher from school and with no paper or pens we had to work out maths problems and explain how we got our answers to the teacher. The stages (how they score you) I don't have much idea about but I do know that there are 8 stages, 1 being the lowest and 8 being the highest. For my P.A.T test I got Stanine 8, and again if you are reading this and don't know what the P.A.T test is well it is an online maths test that has 41 questions and you have about 50 minutes to complete this. There are 9 stanines 1 being the lowest, and 9 being the highest, and if you get 4-6 your maths is average. So yeah that about it for my maths and i am really happy about my scores.

No comments: